CHULA VISTA, CALIF. – Before they leave for the IAAF World Championships, the U.S.’s top decathletes and heptathletes will participate in a final tune up at the Thorpe Cup hosted by the Chula Vista Olympic Training Center on Saturday and Sunday, August 13-14.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors