BLOOMINGTON, IND. – After the first day of competition in the 2012 USA Masters Indoor Track & Field Championships, spectators at the Harry Gladstein Fieldhouse on the campus of Indiana University witnessed a total of six world records fall. Competition runs through the weekend and begins at 9 a.m. Saturday.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors