BOSTON, Mass. – It was an impressive first day at the 2014 USA Masters Indoor Track & Field Championships, as three world records fell at the Reggie Lewis Center on the campus of Roxbury Community College.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors