EUGENE – The third position for the women’s 100 meters on the 2012 U.S. Olympic Team will be determined by a run-off between Jeneba Tarmoh and Allyson Felix at 5 p.m. Pacific Time on Monday, July 2. The race will be held at Hayward Field and broadcast live on NBC.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors