DES MOINES, Iowa – 2011 World Youth bronze medalist Kendell Williams raced to a U.S. Junior heptathlon record of 13.35w in the 100m hurdles on her way to a first-day score of 3,478 points on the opening day of the USA Junior Outdoor Track & Field Championships Wednesday at Drake Stadium.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors