The USATF Junior Outdoor Championships come to historic Hayward Field, July 5-6, as top performers under the age of 20, including college freshman and high school standouts, look to become a part of the U.S. team returning to Eugene in a couple short weeks for the IAAF World Junior Championships, July 22-27.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors