Kaylin Whitney has been named USATF’s Athlete of the Week after a setting two high school bests, a world youth best and the fifth fastest American junior time at the USATF Junior Outdoor Championships last weekend in Eugene, Oregon, July 5-6.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors