SOPOT, Poland — Ryan Whiting released an incredible 22.05m/72-4.25 toss on his fourth throw in the men’s shot put final and held on to win Team USA’s first medal at the 2014 IAAF Indoor World Championships at Ergo Arena.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors