ISTANBUL, TURKEY — For the fifth consecutive time the World Indoor gold medal in the men’s shot put will return to the United States. Ryan Whiting recorded his first personal best in two seasons to win the gold medal Friday during the 14th edition of the IAAF World Indoor Championships at the Atakoy Athletics Arena. Americans Ashton Eaton, Bernard Lagat, Chaunte Lowe and Sanya Richards-Ross each made important steps toward the weekend’s finals.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors