INDIANAPOLIS – At the recently completed 2011 USA Outdoor Track & Field Championships held at Hayward Field in Eugene, Ore., a total of sixty-three current and former elite athlete grant recipients competed for national titles and an opportunity to wear the USA singlet at the upcoming IAAF World Championships this summer in Daegu, South Korea, announced Foundation Executive Director Tom Jackovic and Chairman Bob Greifeld.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors