On Wednesday the USA Track & Field Alumni Association launched a pair of efforts to help the victims of the Boston Marathon explosions in the form of a 4x100m Relay for Boston event at the upcoming USA Outdoor Track & Field Championships and a donations page set up at www.usatf.org.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors