INDIANAPOLIS — NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) is broadcasting nearly five hours of continuous track & field coverage on Saturday, April 26, starting at 12:30 p.m. EDT with USA vs. The World at the Penn Relays. Track & field fans have the chance to watch Team USA compete in the women’s and men’s 4×100-meter relay, 4×400-meter relay, women’s sprint medley relay and men’s distance medley relay.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors