When USA vs. the World at the Penn Relays was first held in 2000, it created a platform to bring together the best track and field athletes in the world into the middle of one of the sport’s premier annual events. When the 13th edition of the competition kicks off Saturday at the 118th Penn Relays, it will also mark the fourth time the event will take place heading into the Olympic Games.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors