INDIANAPOLIS — Team Red, White & Blue has come aboard as a partner for the 2014 .US National 12K, USATF announced on Veterans Day. Slated for Nov. 16 in Alexandria, Va., the race features a 12 km, 1 Mile run/walk and ½ mile kids’ fun run. It is both an all-comers, community event and a USATF National Championship for elite and masters athletes, as well as registered USATF clubs.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors