MOSCOW – Team USA made it through the opening rounds of the women’s 200m and 800m races smoothly, with three women advancing in the 800, and four in the 200m on Thursday’s morning session at Luzhniki Olympic Stadium.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors