LONDON – With two of the best decathletes in the world, it is no surprise that Team USA’s Ashton Eaton and Trey Hardee sit in 1-2 after three events on Wednesday’s morning session that also saw seven Americans advance to the next round of their events at Olympic Stadium.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors