Trayvon Bromell wins USA Track and Field’s Athlete of the Week after running a 9.97 in the 100 meters, setting a new junior world record at the NCAA Outdoor Championships in Eugene, Oregon, Friday, June 13.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors