LANDOVER, Md. – A trio of world records on the meet’s final day brought the total number of all-time world bests to 10 over the three days of competition as the USA Masters Indoor Track & Field Championships wrapped up Sunday at the Prince George’s Sports & Learning Complex.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors