BOSTON, Mass. – Three world records and nine American records highlighted the final day of the 2014 USA Masters Indoor Track & Field Championships, hosted by the Reggie Lewis Center on the campus of Roxbury Community College. In total at the championships, 25 events saw new national record bests and 11 world marks were shattered.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors