BARCELONA, Spain – The 1992 U.S. Olympic Team was heralded as one of the best American squads of all-time with 32 medals in tow from a memorable time in Barcelona. The 2012 U.S. team that competed in Barcelona at the IAAF World Junior Championships will go into the history books as one of the best American squads under the age of 20. With 20 medals, and an all-time record 188 points, the junior team captured some magic that was left from the Olympic team of 20 years ago.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors