MOSCOW — Team USA finished with 25 medals – six gold, 13 silver and six bronze – tying their second-best medal tally at the World Outdoor Championships. Team USA again dominated the scoring table, finishing with 281 points to Russia’s 182 and Kenya’s 139. The 99-point margin of victory was the largest ever for Team USA.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors