DONETSK, UKRAINE – Raevyn Rogers pulled off a difficult double as she took bronze in the women’s 800m and came back only 30 minutes later to run on the gold medal winning medley relay team to help Team USA to win a record of 17 medals at the IAAF World Youth Championships.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors