INDIANAPOLIS — The relay pools for Team USA at the IAAF World Relays have been set, USATF announced Tuesday. Fifty-one athletes comprise the 10 relay pools from which Team USA will select for the second annual IAAF World Relays in Nassau, Bahamas on Saturday and Sunday, May 2-3.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors