PHILADELPHIA – Team USA’s women put on a thrilling show in the women’s 4x800m as they shattered the American Record by 13 seconds in the first event of the day and set the tone for Team USA to go on to win four of the six events at the 14th edition of USA vs. the World at the Penn Relays.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors