MOSCOW – Sixteen U.S. athletes advanced to the next round of competition, and Ashton Eaton held his lead in the men’s decathlon during Sunday’s morning session of the IAAF World championships at Luzhniki Olympic Stadium.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors