COPENHAGEN — Team USA is in Denmark and ready for the 2014 IAAF/AL Bank World Half Marathon Championships, beginning at 6:30 a.m. ET on Saturday, March 29 with the women’s race. The men’s half starts at 6:55 a.m. ET.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors