DAEGU, South Korea – Team USA advanced five athletes out of three qualifying events, matching a milestone in the women’s 5,000 meter run by sending two runners to the finals, to highlight the Tuesday morning session of the IAAF World Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors