World Youth champion Trinity Wilson and record-setting racewalkers Trevor Barron and Tyler Sorensen lead a squad of more than 70 Team USA athletes ages 16-19 for the 16th Pan American Junior Championships July 22-24 at the Ansin Sports Complex in Miramar, Florida.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors