BARCELONA, Spain – It was another successful morning at Olympic Stadium for Team USA at the IAAF World Junior Championships in Barcelona. In three track event qualifying rounds, the U.S. advanced five of six to the next step while Team Co-Captain Gunnar Nixon continued his pursuit of the medal stand in the men’s decathlon.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors