LONDON — Justin Gatlin and Ryan Bailey ran two of the fastest times ever run for the 100m in preliminary heats of the Olympic Games as they both crossed the line under 10 seconds to lead nine Team USA athletes on to the next round of competition after Saturday’s morning session.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors