SOPOT, Poland — Led by the fantastic performances of some first-time national team members, Team USA advanced nine athletes out of qualifying rounds in the morning session at the 14th IAAF World Indoor Championships. The meet runs Friday-Sunday, March 7-9, in Ergo Arena.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors