INDIANAPOLIS – Jeremy Taiwo (Renton, Wash.) has been named USA Track & Field’s Athlete of the Week after setting the heptathlon world record in the high jump of 2.25m/7-4.5 en route to his 6,156 point performance at the Husky Classic on Saturday.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors