BOSTON – After failing to clear a height in the women’s pole vault last weekend at the U.S. Open, Jenn Suhr made the most of her opportunities at the New Balance Grand Prix Saturday night. On the second stop of USATF’s Indoor Visa Championship Series, Suhr bettered her own existing American record with a winning height of 4.88m/16-0 to highlight events at the Reggie Lewis Center.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors