INDIANAPOLIS – The USA Track & Field Foundation today announced that Stephen A. Schwarzman, the Chairman, CEO and co-founder of Blackstone, has donated $500,000 to the USATF Foundation. The funding will be used to support world class athletes in track and field who are the most likely winners of medals at the 2016 Olympics in Rio, as well as to create a matching gift program for other donors to the USATF Foundation.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors