MOSCOW – Team USA had an outstanding morning of qualifying in the sprints and in the women’s 4x400m as all U.S. athletes moved to the next round of competition, as well as Olympic medalists Will Claye and Christian Taylor in the triple jump during Friday’s morning session at the IAAF World Championships in Luzhniki Olympic Stadium.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors