OLATHE, KAN. – The So Cal Track Club left little doubt in the race for the club championship as it racked up a total of 879 points to win the team title at the USA Masters Outdoor Track & Field Championships concluded Sunday at the Olathe District Activity Center.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors