ARLINGTON, Texas– A near record breaking performance by the So Cal Roadrunners in the Youth Boys 4x800m relay and a dominating performance by Travis Toliver in the Intermediate Boys decathlon highlighted day two at the USA Youth Track & Field Championships at Maverick stadium at The University of Texas-Arlington.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors