INDIANAPOLIS – Behind the strength of 2010 World Indoor champions Bernard Lagat and Brittney Reese and a total of six athletes with world-best marks, Team USA brings a deep field of 51 total athletes into the 2012 IAAF World Indoor Championships scheduled for March 11-13 in Istanbul, Turkey. USA Track & Field announced the team Monday.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors