Already the American record holder in the 10,000-meters outdoors, Galen Rupp Friday established the American indoor record in the 3,000m with his winning time of 7:30.18 at the IAAF XL Galan Indoor Meeting in Stockholm. The time was also a meet record and the fastest time in the world this year.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors