Eugene, Ore. – Two Olympic Trials champions were crowned, six athletes were selected for the men’s and women’s 10,000m Olympic teams and Ashton Eaton set two decathlon world records in the 100m and long jump. Many more athletes advanced through rounds on the first full-day of the U.S. Olympic Team Trials at Hayward Field in front of a crowd of 20,936.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors