INDIANAPOLIS – In her first year as a professional, Chelsea Reilly (Oakland, Calif.) won her first U.S. Championship as she claimed the women’s 10 km title at the Tufts Health Plan 10K for Women on Monday.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors