OLATHE, KAN. – Two of the older competitors in the meet, William Bell, Sr., (M91, Jonesboro, Ark.) and Orville Rogers (M95, Dallas, Texas) each set world age-group records in the men’s pole vault and 400m, respectively, as the USA Masters Outdoor Track & Field Championships continued with its second day Friday at the Olathe District Activity Center.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors