NEW YORK — Two American records, a world masters record and two U.S. victories in the famed NYRR Wanamaker Mile highlighted Valentine’s Day races at the 108th NYRR Millrose Games at the New Balance Track & Field Center at the Armory.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors