Race walker Maria Michta (Long Island, N.Y.) wins USA Track & Field Athlete of the Week after breaking a 14-year-old, American 20 km race walking record March 30, on her way to second place finish at World Cup Trials in Whiting, N.J.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors