INDIANAPOLIS – Four reigning Olympic Champions and eight current world champions highlight the Team USA roster nominated to the U.S. Olympic Committee by USA Track & Field. A roster of 126 men and women stands ready represent the U.S. in track competition August 3 – 12 in London.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors