INDIANAPOLIS – Darvis “Doc” Patton (Dallas, Texas) has been named USA Track & Field’s Athlete of the Week after winning the 100m dash and running the anchor leg in the winning 4x100m relay at the 86th Texas Relays in Austin, Texas this weekend.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors