EUGENE – Trevor Barron set four American Junior Records in one race to win the men’s 20 km national race walk title and claim his spot as the youngest member of the U.S. team bound for the IAAF World Championships in Daegu on the final day of the 2011 USA Track & Field Championships in Eugene, Ore.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors