Olympian Duane Solomon earns USA Track & Field Athlete of the Week honors after regaining the top 800-meter time for 2014 with his finish at the IAAF International World Challenge in Melbourne, Australia, March 22.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors