Charles Austin, the 1996 Atlanta Olympic high jump champion, has been named USATF’s Athlete of the Week. The USATF Hall of Famer cleared a world-record 2.05 meters/6-8.75 in the Master’s 45 Division at the South Texas USATF Association meet Saturday, June 21, in San Marcos, Texas.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors