INDIANAPOLIS – David Oliver (Orlando, Fla.) has been named USATF’s Athlete of the Week after defeating U.S. champion Ryan Wilson and world record holder Aries Merritt on Saturday at the Great North CityGames in Gateshead, England.
Recent Track News
- Herron’s world best earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors
- Masters Athletes Race a Challenging 15K Championship in Tulsa-One American Record Broken
- Masters Athletes Ready for the Challenging 15K Championship Course in Tulsa
- 300 Masters athletes to vie for national titles at the USATF Masters 5 Km Cross Country Championship in San Diego
- Muhammad’s world record earns her USATF Athlete of the Week honors